Posted in Sales 23 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Houston, Texas
Zimmer Biomet is a world leader in musculoskeletal health solutions. Our team members are part of a company with a heritage of leadership, a focus on shaping the future, and a mission dedicated to alleviating pain and improving the quality of life for people around the world.
This position is responsible for attaining sales goals and objectives through th creation and execution of a sales plan in the assigned area. This position will drive sales growth of Zimmer Biomet’s Surgical product portfolio through communication and in-person interactions with current and prospective customers.
- Meet and exceed quarterly and annual sales goals.
- Implement short and long term sales plan to align with quotas and divisional initiatives.
- Ability to show strategic business acumen across a large customer base covering a large number of products.
- Successfully articulate sales strategies to healthcare executives and other decision makers.
- Manage Surgical division relationships within local healthcare facilities and IDN’s at both the supply chain and clinical levels.
• Health care budget cycles, personnel hierarchy and facility workflow.
• Capital equipment acquisition methods.
• Financial reports and med device products impact on healthcare facilities finances.
• History of mastering a portfolio of products and their intended use.
Core clinical competency inclusive of the operating room and surgery department.
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree.
Minimum of 3 years sales experience with preferences in: medical device, surgical products, capital equipment.
• Up to 95% predominantly by car.
Up to 20% overnight
This is not an exhaustive list of duties or functions and might not necessarily comprise all of the essential functions for purposes of the Americans with Disabilities Act.
At Zimmer Biomet, we believe in The Power of Us, which means that we are stronger together. We are committed to creating an environment where every team member feels included, respected, empowered, and celebrated.