Posted in Architecture 30+ days ago.
Infosys is looking for a Senior Network Engineer with working knowledge and experience in CISCO, wireless and Azure. This position is located in Chicago, IL.
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We navigate our clients’ digital transformations in 45 countries across the world. We do it by enabling enterprises with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower businesses with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Wanted: Global navigators, to guide the world’s largest enterprises’ digital transformations
As a Lead Consultant, you will be an expert contributing to different phases of the consulting lifecycle. You will be intensely involved in business process consulting; you will define the problem, propose and create the solution. You will also play an important role in the development, configuration and deployment of the overall solution. You will guide teams on project processes, deliverables and contribute to the proposal development, client training and internal capability building and help detail the project scope. You will have the opportunity to shape value-adding consulting solutions that enable our clients to meet the changing needs of the global landscape.
Location for this position is Chicago, IL. This position may require 20% travel and/or relocation.
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 7 years of experience with Information Technology
• At least 5 years of network design experience – LAN, WAN and Wireless.
• Advanced understanding and experience with Enterprise Network Infrastructure and Topology
• Experience ein WAN, LAN, Wireless, Firewall, Proxy Services, Routing and Switching, Application Load Balancing, WAN Acceleration, etc
• In-depth and hands on knowledge on the Microsoft Azure Infrastructure specific to Expressroute, UDR, Vnet, NSG`s
• Understanding of OSI model and ability to perform packet capture and analysis
• Experience in Network monitoring tools, e.g. Netcool, EMC Smarts, IPAM (e.g. Infoblox) etc…
• Authentication and Encryption methods used in wireless in enterprise environments.
• Experience in setting up wireless from a security perspective in a highly sensitive enterprise space
• Understanding of common protocols (routing) – their functions, port nos., acronyms etc.
• Understanding of private and Public IP addressing
• In-depth and hands on knowledge on the ACI Fabric is not required but highly preferred.
• Experience and desire to work in a management consulting environment that requires regular travel
The job entails an extensive amount of travel. The job also entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face.
Infosys is a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. We enable clients, in more than 30 countries, to stay a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition. We help them transform and thrive in a changing world by co-creating breakthrough solutions that combine strategic insights and execution excellence.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin