What's in it for you?
Start with the paycheck: Customer Care Associates make $17.60 per hour ($36,608.00). Additional financial incentives are currently available based on performance. AND, you receive an automatic pay increase every 6 months of active service up to top pay!
You’ll receive 50% off your AT&T wireless service and discounts on other AT&T products and services (i.e. DirecTV, WIFI, etc..).
Add to all of that a full benefit package, including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, paid time off, and work/life resources.
What you'll do:
• Handles customer questions, complaints, and billing inquiries with the highest degree of courtesy and professionalism to resolve customer issues with one call resolution.
• Offers alternative solutions where appropriate with the objective of retaining customer's business.
• Handles business transactions in connection with activation of new customer accounts on a computer terminal.
• Communicates with customers using web-based tools and demonstrates the associated proficiency in typing and grammar.
• Makes financial decisions to protect/collect revenues and adjusts customer accounts.
• May sell all products and services offered by the company.
• Has broad working knowledge of AT&T practices and operations and demonstrates continued and consistent proficiency in most of the skill sets utilized within the Host Call Center.
• May assist management with scheduling and tracking of the workforce and vacation schedules in accordance with set Company guidelines and requirements.
• May assist in training new employees.
• Performs other duties as assigned by management.
The essential functions listed below are representative of duties performed by this job title. Duties generally include but are not limited to the following:
General Essential Functions which are normally required:
• Answers customer requests or inquiries concerning services and products and reports problem areas.
• Utilizes various systems and tools to initiate and service customers.
• Continually maintain working knowledge of all company products, services and promotions.
• Make recommendations according to customer’s needs.
• Utilize operational systems to process purchases of all products and services.
• Administer system functions on all opening, closing, and balancing procedures to according to finance guidelines.
• May perform other related duties and responsibilities as assigned and/or required.
• Solid problem-solving skills for the purpose of determining and solving customer billing issues
• Strong verbal and phone skills for the purpose of gathering data for problem-solving and for communicating results to customers.
• Employee may be required to sit for long periods of time on the phone while using computers.
• 6 months to 1 year of customer service/sales experience preferred
Applicants will be expected to pass any assessments or tests associated with the position.
Study Guide for pre-employment screening (click the link below to open the study guide)