Posted in General Business 20 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Evansville, Indiana
Together with the Third-Party Logistics (3PL) provider you are responsible for ensuring safe, seamless movement and accurately controlled storage of RB's Healthcare products at expected quality and controlled costs in the Distribution Center. You will oversee 3PL performance, cost and adherence to SOPs while monitoring and supporting interfaces between inbound receiving and outbound shipping. You will be a change agent for infrastructure improvement, process re-engineering and cost saving initiatives.
• Scorecard 3PL KPIs and Logistic Center financial metrics set by contract and Logistics Manager.
• Key User for JDA Warehouse Management System (WMS)
• Monitor inventory losses and system (WMS to ERP) variances, resolving as necessary.
• Support the demand planners and customer service teams by ensuring receiving and shipping processes are efficient and adhered to.
• Own inbound, internal and outbound discrepancies and damage database
• Maintain RB infrastructure and systems with appropriate stakeholders.
• Oversee pallet pool program and reconciliation.
• Support environmental, health and safety program activities.
• Manage waste disposal program toward the 0% landfill target
• Complete introductory and refresher training for DOT and RCRA in order to support site planning for the management of unwanted materials.
• Support standards and audits required for facility certification.
• Drive continuous improvement in cost and quality, maintain the facility project list and savings tracker.
• Any other change project teams as they arise.
• Key member of onsite leadership that works with regulatory agencies (FDA, DEA, Dept of Agriculture)
• Experience working with ERP (SAP), WMS (JDA), and Excel. Previous exposure to associated interfaces and TMS a bonus.
• 2+ years of Consumer-Packaged Goods (CPG) supply chain, wholesale distribution experience, or similar experience working in logistics.
• You believe in planning, you practice good judgment and have the ability to work independently.
• Experience with identifying the root of a problem, but more importantly you find the solution.
• Experience in continuous improvement, change facilitation and process mapping.
• Clear and concise in communicating statuses and required actions.
• Work cross functionally and strive to overachieve as a team.
• Bachelor's degree in Engineering or B.S. In Supply Chain Management, Business Degree or relevant degree.
In Return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly global organisation.
RB is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by appropriate law. All hiring decisions are made based on merit, competence and business need.
Job Segment: Environmental Health & Safety, Healthcare