Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
Alliance Manager, Strategic Technology Partners
The Alliance Manager, Strategic Technology Partners will be responsible for developing and managing partner relationships with Workfront's technology partners. Core responsibilities for this role will be to build high-value relationships with directors and managers and execute joint go-to-market offerings that increase partner influenced sales. Focusing on the Enterprise market, the goal will be to execute on key business opportunities for both Workfront and our technology partners through winning joint value propositions.
* Driving Partner Success: Lead the day-to-day efforts of account management including sales management, pipeline management and services/implementation strategies. Analyze partner capabilities and priorities, build and execute business plans, ensure goals are met and investments are made with partners that are committed and capable.
* Driving Workfront Growth and Industry Impact: Develop additional joint GTM solutions for Workfront and the alliance partner in appropriate verticals. Assess how to integrate the future direction of Workfront s products and services with the future direction of the partner s products and services to develop a common global strategy.
* Partner Support & Enablement: Communicate priorities and strategy. Build effective field and partner relationships and be a trusted advisor within the organization to help create and execute successful partner sales engagements.
* Serve as a point of contact for specific alliances; coordinates alliance activities; and participates in contract negotiations to create alliances which are strategically and financially advantageous and additionally serves as an expert on product suite information, creative product-based business solutions, and future product direction and strategy.
* Leads company-to-company relationships to create solutions and develop competitive advantage for Workfront and Alliance partner in the marketplace. Establish regular meetings across various internal and partner resources on alliance strategy, milestones and projected results.
* 8+ years of experience in partner channel development, sales, business development, and/or alliance management in the technology industry.
* Experience articulating technology platform strategy and solutions with a reasonable level of proficiency.
* Great candidate will be inclusive and collaborative, drive teamwork and cross-team alignment and will have strong relationship management and solution development skills.
* Strong executive presence including communication and presentation skills with a high degree of comfort to large and small audiences.
* Strategic thinker who drives for impact. Strong candidates will have problem solving mentality leveraging internal and/or external resources, conflict resolution, and follow through with partners.
* Strong strategic and financial agility.
* Undergraduate degree required.
* In this role, candidates should expect to travel around 10-15% of their time.
Key Stakeholders & Matrix Reports: This role will report directly to the Sr. Director, Strategic Technology Partners, and will work very closely with the Workfront field sales organization. Additionally, they will work with key stakeholders in product marketing, engineering, sales, sales operations and other parts of the Workfront organization as needed.U.S. Equal Opportunity Employment Information (Completion is voluntary)
Individuals seeking employment at Workfront are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation, and you are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.