Posted in Management 30+ days ago.
Royal’s Payment Solutions Analysts evaluate, design automated solutions to meet business needs within the Payment Operations Department. This role will develop, evaluate, test and implement the conversion of data between systems as well as mange projects related to this function.
This is a full time, exempt level position. Hours will generally be Monday through Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00pm with occasional evening and weekend hours as needed.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience in Information Systems, Accounting, Business Management or equivalent work experience in business analysis or information systems.
• Three years of analytical experience required.
• Demonstrated success implementing department level projects or work requests.
• Demonstrated ability to obtain data through complex relational database queries and analysis.
• Ability to prioritize multiple tasks or projects, meeting deadlines, and maintaining quality in a high volume environment.
• Strong attention to detail with demonstrated judgment and decision making.
• Able to maintain composure in high stress situations.
• Communicate and live RCU's core purpose and values, these define and drive our organizational culture
• Project management experience.
• Five years of payments industry experience.