Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Pasadena, Texas
DESCRIPTION SHIFT: No Weekends
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.
We value your contributions. Our employee recognition programs encourage our teams to raise the bar. We are currently seeking a SOCIAL WORKER to join our family. Come be a part of the change!
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
HCA HOUSTON SOUTHEAST - PASADENA, TX
LICENSED MASTERS SOCIAL WORKER
Nestled in the heart of the historic land where Texas won its independence, HCA HOUSTON SOUTHEAST offers comfort, convenience, excellence and expertise to our neighbors who trust their health care to us.
For nearly 50 years, we have offered patients solace and security through constant, compassionate communication during their medical emergencies, surgeries, and diagnostic procedures. As a 345-BED facility, we employ 1,500 staff and 250 physicians.
HCA HOUSTON SOUTHEAST is currently looking for a LICENSED SOCIAL WORKER.
WHAT YOU WILL DO IN THIS ROLE:
* The social worker is responsible for providing services to patients who have complex psychosocial and discharge planning needs.
* In addition, offers crisis intervention, community assistance, coordinates and facilitates the development of a discharge plan of care for at risk patient population who have discharge needs.
* This role also acts as a member of the interdisciplinary patient care team, who communicates and receives referrals from other patient care providers to help meet the needs of the patient and family for a safe discharge.
QUALIFICATIONS WHAT YOU WILL NEED FOR THIS ROLE:
* Requires LMSW. LPC or LMFT certification; BCLS certification required
* Requires Bachelor's Degree in Social Work
* Prefers Master's Degree in Social Work
* Minimum of one year of experience in medical social work
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
We are committed to:
Providing an inclusive work environment where everyone is treated with fairness, dignity and respect.
Recruiting and retaining a diverse staff reflective of the patients and communities we serve.
Equal employment opportunities are provided to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected category in accordance to applicable federal, state, or local laws.