Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Pasadena, Texas
DESCRIPTION SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
DO YOU HAVE THE CAREER OPPORTUNITIES YOU WANT IN YOUR CURRENT ROLE? WE HAVE AN EXCITING OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU TO JOIN THE NATION\'S LARGEST PROVIDER OF HEALTHCARE SERVICES AS AN EMERGENCY MEDICAL TECHNICIAN AT HCA HOUSTON HEALTHCARE SOUTHEAST!
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
HCA HOUSTON HEALTHCARE SOUTHEAST - PASADENA, TEXAS
EMERGENCY MEDICAL TECHNICIAN
HCA HOUSTON HEALTHCARE SOUTHEAST has been serving the needs of Southeast Harris County for 55 years. It offers 364 licensed beds, a NICU, an Advanced Wound Care Center, and a full complement of hospital services. For more information, visit www.HCAhoustonhealthcare.com. HCA Houston Healthcare Southeast is affiliated with HCA Houston Healthcare, part of the HCA Healthcare Gulf Coast Division. The division is a comprehensive network of hospitals, outpatient surgery centers, emergency centers and diagnostic imaging facilities in greater Houston, Corpus Christi and South Texas. Facilities include: 17 hospitals, nine ambulatory care centers, 13 off-campus emergency centers, and a regional transfer center. For more information, visit www.HCAGulfCoast.com
WHAT YOU WILL DO IN THIS ROLE:
* The EMT assists patients with activities of daily living, provides supportive nursing care, performs tasks as delegated by the RN, and assists in maintaining a clean and safe environment.
* Works collaboratively with staff to foster quality patient care.
* Participates in performance improvement activities to improve patient safety and quality of care.
* Maintains cultural and diversity awareness when dealing with patients, visitors, co-workers and other customers.
* Promotes a supportive, team-work oriented environment.
* Fulfills departmental responsibilities consistent with the long-range plan, mission, vision and values of HCA Houston healthcare Southeast.
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS YOU WILL NEED:
* Current BLS certification required.
* Certification as an EMT
* Completion of and/or current enrollment in an EMT, Paramedic and/or military medic program preferred.
* Must successfully complete an EKG class.
* Six months of prior hospital and/or EMS experience preferred.
* EKG and phlebotomy experience preferred.
HCA Healthcare ranks on Fortune's list of Most Admired Companies for three consecutive years and HCA ranks 63rd on the fortune 500 list. In addition Ethisphere named HCA as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies. We want you to join our tradition of excellence. Intrigued? We'd love to hear from you.
IF YOU FIND THIS OPPORTUNITY COMPELLING, WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO APPLY. WE PROMPTLY REVIEW ALL APPLICATIONS. IF YOU ARE HIGHLY QUALIFIED YOU WILL HEAR FROM THE TALENT ACQUISITION TEAM.
WE ARE ACTIVELY INTERVIEWING SO APPLY TODAY!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.