Duties and Responsibilities:
- Exceed First Class Service standards and behavior with every guest, business partner and peers.
- Treat guest and peers in accordance with the core values of the company. Regularly utilize established communication in the store.
- Process all point of sale transactions in a quick, efficient manner while complying with the company’s Cash Handling and Loss Prevention Standard Operating Procedures.
- Maintains the highest level of standards for all product preparation and presentation.
- Educates guest on vendor’s products and is knowledgeable of coffee in all aspects.
- Build guest loyalty and enhance selling skills by using available training materials.
- Maintain clean organized work environment that is free of safety hazards including trash removal, sweeping, mopping and dishes.
- Restock and assist with inventory as needed.
- Execute merchandising standards consistent with company standards
- Accountable for compliance with all local, state, federal laws and regulation including those relating to food safety.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or GED.
- Food and Beverage experience is preferred but not required.
- Knowledge of math to figure cost, make change and cash handling procedures.
- Able to work unsupervised for extensive periods, and to demonstrate good judgment when dealing with guests.
- Good communication skills and the ability to work independently as well as with other team members.
- Flexibility to work nights and weekends.
- Ability to work various shifts in a 7/365 team-oriented environment.
- Excellent customer service skills and an ability to communicate effectively.
- Self-starter able to prioritize and handle various tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and unexpected situations.
- Proficiency required in reading and writing.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 25 lbs, perform essential job functions such as standing, bending, reaching, climbing on ladder, and walking long distances.