US Ecology Inc.-Karnes County landfill is looking for a reliable; safety oriented team player to operate 2 and/or 3 phase centrifuges in a safe and efficient manner. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Safely and efficiently operate equipment performing pre-operation and post-operation inspection of the equipment;
- Adhere to all safety and company standards including proper use of PPE at all times;
- Ensure all safety rules are followed by anyone on-site, and report any safety violations to supervisor;
- Perform and document minor service and post-use inspection of the equipment;
- Ensure that equipment is properly cleaned, maintained, and serviced at the end of each shift;
- Participate in safety meetings;
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned or apparent.
Job Requirements MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND WORK EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or equivalent;
- Valid Driver's License;
- 2+ years of centrifuge operation experience;
- Safety Training/ Certification is a plus.