Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
What are we looking for?
Our Florence, KY office is looking for an Outside Sales Manager to join the team! The Sales Manager will grow current business and prospect and develop new business relationships with key accounts in the Cincinnati, OH market.
Who are we?
ProDrivers, a division of EmployBridge, is an industry leader in the transportation and trucking industry. We specialize in short-and long-term truck driving staffing needs. The largest driver employer of its kind, ProDrivers has more than 50 offices in 32 states, fulfilling more jobs than anyone else. Placing drivers is what we do. Find out more about what sets us apart from our more traditional competitors at www.prodrivers.com!
ProDrivers: The Right Driver, The Right Service, The Right Results
EmployBridge is the largest light industrial staffing supplier in the United States and a preeminent resource for professional staffing. We offer local expertise and service through our nearly 600 branches. We provide a full range of employment solutions, from recruiting and pre-screening high-performance candidates to delivering expertise in risk management and on-site services. Our reporting and technical solutions have no equal in the industry.
* Develop full knowledge of assigned sales territory
* Prospect new opportunities for business
* Secure new accounts and expand business in existing accounts by preparing and presenting successful sales proposals
* Develop and expand network of community contacts to maximize business development opportunities
* Report to Sales and Operations management regularly with progress updates
* Cooperate with and engage Operations staff to ensure that business is served successfully
* Demonstrate the company's core values, operating principles, and service differentiators through daily activity
* B2B sales experience - required
* Transportation experience a plus, but not required
* Staffing experience preferred, not required
* Ability to commute within assigned territory to reach prospective and existing client sites
* A strong understanding of all facets of the sales process
* Proven track record for success in business development and revenue generation
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to handle rejection and overcome obstacles with tact and professionalism
* Ability to meet required budget and quota expectations
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in related field preferred
* Organized with a willingness to learn
EmployBridge is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Who is EmployBridge?
We have an entire family of specialty staffing companies that include: ResourceMFG, Select Staffing, ProLogistix, ProDrivers, Staffing Solutions, Employment Plus, Resource Accounting, Personnel One, MedicalSolutions, RemX Specialty Staffing, Westaff, and Remedy Intelligent Staffing.
We are growing and always searching for potential team members who share our values, want to make a difference, and thrive in challenging environments. We have built a work environment that is team oriented, financially rewarding, innovative and fun. We consistently promote from within and offer career paths that keep our employees engaged. Opportunities are local and nationwide!
What do we value?
There are five fundamental values upon which EmployBridge operates- Honesty, Integrity, Maturity, Family First, and Passion. At EmployBridge, we don't just talk about our values, we live them.
What do we offer?
EmployBridge offers a competitive benefits package, which includes: comprehensive Health coverage including Medical/Dental/Vision and prescription drug benefits, 401(k), paid time off and holidays, flexible spending accounts, and a wellness program. Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)