Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
Empower your Future at USESI
U.S. Electrical Services, Inc. - USESI is the country s largest independent electrical wholesale distributor comprised of 10 regional businesses, over 100 years of experience, $100M+ in inventory, and more than 1,500 employees.
USESI has an immediate Warehouse Associate opening within our Middletown, CT Distribution Center. We are looking for an energetic and driven individual to join our team.
The Warehouse Associate will be responsible for the following job duties:
* Picking, checking, staging of customer orders
* Ensuring accuracy of outgoing shipments
* Resolving discrepancies with appropriate departments
* Coordinating with shipping department as needed for deliveries
* Stocking of incoming materials and products from vendors
* Previous experience with warehouse equipment
* Previous experience with RF Scanners
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* Must be dependable and team oriented
* Forklift experience a plus
Job type: Full-time
It is the policy of USESI and its affiliates to consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
At USESI, we believe that our benefits should make a difference to you, your job, and the life you lead outside of work. We are dedicated to supporting our most valuable asset, our employees!
Full-time employees are eligible for the following comprehensive benefit plan:
Medical, Dental, Vision, Rx coverage
Company-paid Life Insurance + (AD&D)
Supplemental Life Insurance
Short and Long Term Disability
Flexible Spending Accounts
Flexible paid time off
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Choice of Voluntary Benefits including identity theft