Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Kent, Washington
Jobs in this category are responsible for constructing, installing, repairing and maintaining machinery, structures and electrical systems within the Distribution Center.
Transformco Delivery and Installation
Sears Req Type
* Performs scheduled and preventative maintenance of equipment, machinery, electrical systems, and structures using blueprints,diagrams, manuals, and written instructions while adhering to safety guidelines to ensure equipment is working so that efficient operations are maintained
* Troubleshoots, diagnoses, and repairs malfunctions promptly, including equipment and machinery malfunctions, using blueprints, diagrams, manuals and written instructions while adhering to safety guidelines to ensure equipment is working in order to maintain efficient operations
* Constructs and installs or repairs equipment in order to maintain efficient operations
* Trains and instructs General Maintenance associates in maintenance of center, ensuring that maintenance is completed in a timely and accurate manner
* Performs other duties as assigned
* 3-4 years of related experience
* 18 years of age or older
* Basic reading, writing and oral communication skills
* Strong electrical, mechanical and mathematical skills
* Ability to understand written and oral instructions
* Extensive skills in welding, as well as with lathes, milling machines and other tools.
* Experience in Programmable Logic Controllers and Personal Computers
* Skill in carpentry, painting, plumbing, and small machines
* Extensive skills in hand and power tools
* Ability to lift and move merchandise, parts and tools, typically a minimum of 30 lbs., but could be as much as 70 lbs.
* Experience in general industrial or commercial repair, installation and maintenance of distribution center equipment
General carpentry, electrical, plumbing, HVAC, conveyors, hand and power tools
EEO/EOE/Equal Opportunity Employer / Disability / Vet