Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: aurora, Colorado
DESCRIPTION SHIFT: No Weekends
HCA has been recognized as a WORLD'S MOST ADMIRED COMPANY in the Health Care Medical Facilities Industry by FORTUNE MAGAZINE. The Ambulatory Surgery Division of HCA operates and jointly owns with physicians 130+ surgery centers across the United States. Our cases are performed Monday-Friday which means NO NIGHTS, NO WEEKENDS, OR ON-CALL will be required. The size of our surgery centers naturally creates a culture where everyone knows one another with a shared focus on providing the best possible experience for those that we serve. We are currently in search of additional members to join our team!
THIS POSITION IS FULL-TIME MONDAY - FRIDAY WITH VARYING HOURS.
A FEW OF THE BENEFITS WE PROVIDE YOU:
Full Medical, Dental, Life, Disability and Vision Insurance
Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loan Repayment Program
401k (3%-9% match based on tenure)
New Extended Family Leave and PTO
Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
Employee Discount Program
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
* Obtains PT and ICD-9 diagnosis codes and other clinical information as required for treatment of the patient from the physician's office; seeks assistance from Facility Coder as determined through facility processes.
* Prepares documentation for Notification of Non-covered Medicare Services or Advance Beneficiary notices to patients and notifies physician's offices about these procedures.
* Determines if patient has been previously treated at the center. If so, completes chart request from Medical Records and notifies Materials Manager /Nurse Manager of any physician special equipment/requests.
* Determines O.R. time needed for the procedure and works with O.R. nurse to ensure daily schedule is streamlined.
* Maintains Center Block Schedule List. Arranges necessary anesthesia coverage, as determined through facility processes.
* Calls and/or faxes physician's offices to notify them of any open schedule times that may allow for additional cases to be taken for the Center.
* Promptly forwards patient face sheets to Insurance Verification to obtain necessary authorizations based on insurance types.
* Verifies/confirms physician is credentialed at the Center before scheduling the patient.
* Posts/faxes schedule within twenty four (24) hours of receipt.
* Minimum (1) year of experience in a medical office setting highly preferred. (i.e. ambulatory surgery center, hospital, doctors office) preferred.
* BLS may be required as per facility standard.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.