Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Part Time
Location: Pasadena, Texas
DESCRIPTION SHIFT: PRN
SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.
We value your contributions. Our employee recognition programs encourage our teams to raise the bar. We are currently seeking a RADIATION THERAPIST to join our family. Come be a part of the change!
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
HCA HOUSTON HEALTHCARE SOUTHEAST - PASADENA, TX
RADIATION THERAPIST - RADIATION THERAPY
HCA Houston Healthcare Southeast has been serving the needs of Southeast Harris County for 55 years. It OFFERS 364 LICENSED BEDS, a NICU, an Advanced Wound Care Center, and a full complement of hospital services.
HCA Houston Healthcare Southeast is affiliated with HCA Houston Healthcare, part of the HCA Healthcare Gulf Coast Division. The division is a comprehensive network of hospitals, outpatient surgery centers, emergency centers and diagnostic imaging facilities in greater Houston, Corpus Christi and South Texas. Facilities include: 17 hospitals, nine ambulatory care centers, 13 off-campus emergency centers, and a regional transfer center.
WHAT YOU WILL DO IN THIS ROLE:
* Assist the Director, Medical Director, Physicist, Dosimetrist, Nurse, and Supervisor in all aspects of care provided by the Radiation Therapy Department, including, but limited to; treatments, quality improvement, quality control, tumor registry, transportation, radiation safety support and other related duties.
* Assists in assuring that the age specific needs of the patient population are addressed.
* Assists in assuring that the department meets the criteria for various accrediting agencies, including State of Texas, JCAHO, ACO, ACR, etc.
* Basic dosimetry calculations.
* Blockcutting, Motion/Electron.
* Ensure consent signed and witnessed.
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS YOU WILL NEED:
* Current TMB and ARRT to practice in the state of Texas. Must have RRT within one year of employment.
* Current BLS required
* Graduate of an accredited program for Radiation Therapy and registry eligible. Must pass registry within one year of employment.
* Radiation Therapy experience preferred, to include clinical experience in therapy.
HCA Healthcare ranks on Fortune's list of Most Admired Companies for three consecutive years and HCA ranks 63rd on the fortune 500 list. In addition Ethisphere named HCA as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies. We want you to join our tradition of excellence. Intrigued? We'd love to hear from you.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our recruiters. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.