This position is responsible for leading a team of Account Managers, and ensuring that WOW is effectively managing its growing commercial customer base. Account management responsibilities will be targeted mainly at sophisticated SMB & larger enterprise accounts, but will coordinate with Call Center Care organization to ensure all of our customers are being cared for.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Essential duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to those listed below:
* Assist with the design & maintenance of a "best in class" customer support model, focused on the following principles:
1. Customer First: a positive customer experience is at the center of everything we do; always asking: "what is in the best interest of the customer" 2. Focus: we will leverage our strengths and specialization 3. One Team: we operate as "one team"...no internal conflict or friction, especially when it impacts the customer experience
* Develop daily "playbook" for Business Account Managers and Strategic Account Managers that clearly defines roles & responsibilities * Direct daily activities and priorities of an account management team, covering multiple states * Drive Revenue Retention & Growth of existing WOW Business customers, including initiating and assisting in delivering proposed solutions to meet the needs of assigned customers as it relates to Voice, Data, Cloud or other Business Services products * Maintain customer satisfaction and serve as the primary escalation point for any customer issues that arise * Oversee comprehensive quarterly/annual customer review meetings * Work effectively with the Network Operations Center and identify why issues occurred, and communicate our game plan on the solution to fix the issue with the customer * Work with Product & Billing Operations teams to identify & fix recurring billing issues
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Bachelor's Degree or 10+ years equivalent job experience in the telecommunications industry is preferred with 10+ years of successful sales and/or customer service experience with a focus on mid-market/enterprise level accounts
* Knowledge of and experience with strategies to drive best in class customer experience * Ability to create relationships with internal resources to solve complex customer issues * Understanding of how to manage complex customer relationships * Excellent verbal and written communication skills * Must be able to present effectively in front of groups both technically and non-technically oriented * Must be self-motivated and results-driven, as demonstrated by previous work experience * Must possess the ability to analyze and solve problems arising through customer interaction
Proficiency with Microsoft products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint Ability to use and or learn Saleforce.com Ability to learn billing software systems
-Physical Demands/Working Conditions:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* regularly required to talk and hear * travel is required * required to use hands to type, handle objects and paperwork
WOW! is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employer