Any Bachelors degree in computer science (or equivalent) or Higher
Build & Release Automation:
• ' Provide solution to implement Continuous integration & continuous deployment solutions for large sized project.
• Manage large sized projects.
• Guide the team to solve build & deployment automation issues.
• Design/Implement release orchestration solutions for large sized projects.
• Perform pre assessments to help the customer to start on the DevOps journey.
• Help in application onboarding to the defined target operating model to achieve build & release automation.
• Participate/Lead E2E devops small customer assessment.
• Participate in large assessment for data assimilation.
• Participate/Lead DevOps transformation for a large sized customer.
• Provide solution for RFP's.
• ' Develop playbooks/cookbooks for configuration management for large sized projects.
• Install and optimizing tools on cloud infrastructure for large sized projects.
• Design/Implment solution f+P21or infrastructure automation over cloud infrastructure for large sized projects.
• Design/implement solution for data center infrastructure automation for large sized projects.
• Implement optimized complex networking configurations for large sized projects.
• Implement optimized complex storage setup for large sized projects.
• Help in application onboarding to the defined target operating model to achieve infrastructure automation.
Log Management Solutions:
• ' Design log management solution for large sized project.
• Define the reporting framework to enable metrics based reporting.
• Install and optimize log management tool.
• Expert in log management tool admintration.
• Develop custom scripts to enable log management.
• Design/implement log management solution for medium to large sized projects.
• Help in application onboarding to the defined target operating model to achieve effective log management.
Innovation and Thought Leadership:
• Participate in external forums (seminars paper presentation etc) to showcase Cognizant capabilities and insights under guidance of senior team members.
• Understand client's existing business and explore new avenues to save cost and bring process efficiency.
• Identify business opportunities to create reusable components/accelerators and reuse existing components and best practices.
• Support the patent filing process for the IP assets created (applicable to some CoEs).
• In collaboration with the Sr Architect analyze application/ technology landscape process tools and arrive at the solution options best fit for the client.
• Analyze Cost Vs Benefits of solution options.
• Support Sr Architect to create a technology/ architecture roadmap for the client.
• Identify alliance partners based on the understanding of service offerings and client requirements.
• In collaboration with Sr Architect create a compelling business case around the offerings.
• Conduct beta testing of the offerings.
Knowledge Management & Capability Development:
• Publish and Maintain a repository of solutions best practices and standards and other knowledge articles.
• Conduct and facilitate knowledge sharing and learning sessions across the team.
• Gain industry standard certifications on technology and architecture consulting.
• Support Technical skill building (including hiring and training) for the team based on inputs from project manager.
• Mentor new members in the team in technical areas.
• Gain and cultivate domain expertise to provide best and optimized solution to customer.
• Set goals & Manage performance of reporting team members.
• Provide career guidance to team members.
Asset Development and Governance:
• Understand the plan for asset development.
• Design assets as per plan (if required).
• Conduct pilot run/review to validate the assets as feasible.
• Track utilization of reusable assets / architecture components across the organization.
Sales Support and Project Estimation:
• Support for developing RFPs and collaterals for proposals from a technical solution/ estimation/ risks perspective.
• Conduct demo's and arrange for the demos based on client profiles if required.
• Anchor proposal development with cross linkages across multiple competency units to arrive at a coherent solution proposal with focus on presenting unique value propositions and clear differentiators.
Requirement gathering and Analysis:
• Work with customer and other teams to collect analyze and understand the requirements including NFRs.
• Analyze gaps/ trade offs based on current system context/ industry practices and clarify the requirements by working with the customer.
Solution Definition & Design:
• Develop / Enhance the solution architecture (Application / technical / Infrastructure as applicable) meeting functional / non functional requirements and aligned to industry best practices.
• Capacity sizing to meet the requirements & SLAs of target state and in transition as applicable.
• Identify Proof Of Concept testing (POC) needs and conduct POCs as applicable.
• Identify need for developing accelerators and Develop as applicable specific to the engagement.
• Identify key technical metrics to measure the SLA / requirements compliance.
• Define adopt and create required documentation on standards and guidelines.
• Monitor the concerns of internal stakeholders follow through on commitments and achieve timely resolution of issues.
• Conduct initiatives to meet client expectations.
• Work to expand professional network in the client organization.
Project Management Support:
• Assist the PM to identify technical risks and come up with mitigation strategies.