Posted in Information Technology 30+ days ago.
Job Title: Web Application SME
Job Location: Fort Leavenworth, KS
IndraSoft, Inc. is seeking a highly-qualified Web Application SME in the Fort Leavenworth, KS area. The Web Application SME applicant will be responsible for installation, monitoring and maintaining Oracle WebLogic servers in a clustered server environment. Works under minimal supervision; performs additional duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or equivalent and a minimum IAT Level One accreditation. Four (4) years of Information Technology (IT) experience is considered equivalent to a Bachelor’s Degree.
• Strong knowledge of web application fundamentals5+ years of web development and .Net experience.
• Must have the Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist Certification (MCTS)
• Must have IT Level II (Security+ CE, CCNA, SSCP, or GSEC)
• Strong communication & process document skills.
• Master Degree in Computer Science
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
• Shall operate and maintain a front-end interface webpage, graphical user interface (GUI) control, web-enabled ASP .NET application which connects to the SMS Database and provides user input and output capability.
• All updates and fixes shall be documented in the Work Order.
• Maintain system code in a government provided version control system.
• Work with multiple teams to maintain customers support levels
• Work with minimal supervision.
• Maintain a code database for the SMS web application using version control system
While performing duties of the job, incumbent will be exposed to Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods, and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face to face. This position requires incumbent to have the ability to stand, walk, sit, use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls, reach with hands and arms, talk and hear. Employee must be able to lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust and focus.
Work Environment: The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.