Posted in Transportation 30+ days ago.
Location: aurora, Colorado
Personal Vehicle Drivers:
Up to $30/Hour + $.58/mile Depending on Location
Deliver the best of the season in this exciting role at UPS. As a Personal Vehicle Driver, you’ll enjoy a fast-paced, physical position that gets you outdoors and connecting with customers. From the driver’s seat of your own car, find out what you’ll become at UPS.
About the role:
• Lift, lower and carry packages up to 70 pounds
• Full time, opportunity to work eight hours, Monday-Friday
• Saturday and holiday work may be available/required
• 21 years of age or older
• Valid driver’s license
• No at fault accidents within the last three years
• No moving violations within the last 12 months
• Proof of a registered vehicle for use
• Minimum state-required auto insurance
• Comply with company appearance guidelines
An applicant or employee may request an exception or change to, or an accommodation of, any condition of employment (including the UPS Uniform and Personal Appearance Guidelines) because of a sincerely held religious belief or practice.
About your vehicle:
• No low rider suspensions, oversized rims
• No other company logos or markings
• No bumper stickers, political stickers, offensive markings
• Vehicles must be under 10,000 pounds and have a covered and secured bed