Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Santa Clara, California
At HPE, we bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions and advance the way people live and work. Our legacy inspires us as we forge ahead dedicated to helping our customers make their mark on the world.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
The position is part of the Global Marketing team at Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise company. We’re looking for a team member to assist in defining and implementing the data framework for Aruba’s marketing department. You’ll work with each member of the Marketing leadership team to define short-term reporting requirements, and then work with our in-house team to transition the reports to a series of self-service portals.
We need someone that can think big, start small, fail quickly, learn, and improve – and make a difference. You’ll take advantage of what you’ve already learned, and build on that by helping overcome some of the challenges that we face in achieving our corporate growth targets. You’ll be exposed to the different groups within the marketing, sales, and operations teams. And as we build out our Global Demand Center, you’ll provide support to the team in helping define statistical models to contribute to our success.
Apprentice includes students working at the company who are enrolled in apprenticeship programs in association with their university. Typically used in countries where specialized apprenticeship programs exist. College Interns are university students who are working at the company during their study or in summer breaks between university semesters. College Intern is only used in selected countries where it is not the practice to differentiate based on academic year completed.
- Currently enrolled in a 4 year university pursuing an undergraduate degree in business analytics or statistics, and graduating in 2020
- Strong analytics skills, with an understanding of a scripting language (Python or Matlab) and a statistical language (R, Stata, or SAS), and a deep understanding of Microsoft Excel
- An understanding of common analytics platforms, such as Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics
- some experience with SQL would be a bonus
- An ability to work well as part of a team – think big, learn with us, teach us, make a difference, and have fun in the process
• A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
• Diverse and dynamic work environment
• Work-life balance and support for career development
• An amazing life inside the element!
Want to know more about it? Then let’s stay connected!
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities. HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.