Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Danville, Illinois
Req ID: 70428
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Field Tech Senior Associate - Danville, Illinois to join our team in Danville, Illinois (US-IL), United States (US).
The NTT DATA Services team has a strong record of meeting high performance standards to deliver real value for our customers. Join our team and work with a fast-paced global leader in IT Services.
- Execute service delivery (IMAC, Break Fix, Desk Side Support) according to Client policies & procedures
- Coordinate with end users on expectations and availability to conduct services
- Perform trouble shooting, parts replacement, system upgrades, and basic deployments and repair on Client assets
- Identify potential issues that could adversely impact End User experience and follows through on action steps
- Strive to meet Client service level agreements/objectives and customer satisfaction goals
- Escalate to lead or according to Client service management processes on issues that impact a Client End User and/or entire operation at site
- Basic installation and maintenance of technical products
- Follow predefined procedures and task in everyday activities
- Review, troubleshoot, and approve operational quality desktops, notebooks, printers, and associated peripherals
- Install, maintain, and optimize desktop/notebook configurations at Client site
- Diagnose and resolve product performance problems
- Perform maintenance and repair services
- Ensure customer satisfaction by advising customers on preventative maintenance and configurations which may impact product performance
- Instruct customer in the operation and maintenance of the system
- 2+ years of experience in servicing/deploying computer equipment
- Experience troubleshooting in a Windows OS environment
- Physical ability to lift and move Enterprise and Client technology hardware in Client environment
- A+ certification
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the Company ) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.