Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Itasca, Illinois
We are currently seeking a temp RECEPTIONIST to greet and assist all Flexera Software guests, ensuring their visit is a positive and memorable experience. This individual will handle incoming calls, accept deliveries/ notify recipients and ensure security and cleanliness around the reception area. In addition, this individual will support facilities, office services, and assume additional administrative responsibilities as assigned.
* Greet vendors, customers, job applicants, and other visitors in a courteous and helpful manner
* Answer incoming telephone calls in a friendly manner, determine purpose of call, and forward to appropriate personnel or department
* Maintains and distributes all office, kitchen & print supplies
* Keep common areas such as kitchen and conference room organized and presentable
* Receives, sorts and routes incoming mail and packages; assists with outgoing mail, overnight deliveries and messenger packages
* Responsible for distribution of security badges to new employees, visitors, temporary employees, etc.
* Performs general administrative duties as necessary
* Proficient with Microsoft Office suite of applications
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbally, with a wide variety of personalities and across various situations
* Enthusiastic, passionate, and professional attitude
* Ability to respond promptly to employee and visitor requests for service and assistance
* Exceptional organizational skills; ability to plan and use time efficiently as well as manage competing demands
* Ability to perform work independently and willingness to ask for and offer assistance as time permits
* Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships throughout all levels of the organization.
Equal Opportunity. Flexera Software agrees that it does not and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, age, sex, handicap, national origin, or sexual orientation.