Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
The MAJOR ACCOUNT MANAGER position with Flexera is an experienced sales position focused on targeted sales efforts and customer relationship management in a territory. Individuals will be responsible for developing opportunities, setting sales strategy; competitive positioning and account plan execution in selling various product solutions to customers and prospects. Expectations and job responsibilities are, but are not limited to, attainment of assigned revenue quotas, accurate forecasting, participate in the development, presentation and sales of a value proposition.
Our market-leading Software Monetization solutions enable rapid adoption of new business models for on-premise, cloud, embedded and mobile applications, streamline quote-to-cash processes, ensure revenue recognition, deliver a positive customer experience and reduce operational costs. In short, our solutions help software companies grow revenues, while reducing cost.
We are breaking new ground and on the leading edge of the Internet of Things for organizations in the hardware manufacturers and ISV's.
* Sell Flexera's market leading Software Monetization solutions to Software Vendors and Intelligent Device Manufacturers
* Negotiate pricing and contractual agreement to close the sale
* Identify and develop strategic alignment with key influencers and to ensure customer success
* Consistently meet or exceed assigned quota
* Accurate monthly and quarterly forecasting
* Work closely with Solution Engineering team to coordinate joint presentations and respond to objectives
* Develop, implement and execute a Business Plan for assigned territory
* Build a qualified pipeline through customer account management, proactive prospecting and lead qualification
* Capable of working all aspects of the sales process, including: prospect, conduct product demonstrations with engineering support, write business proposals, coordinate sales activities across customer organizations, etc.
* Requires Bachelor s Degree or equivalent
* Experience selling complex software solutions (ideally into ISV s or HW Manufacturers)
* Minimum 10 years software sales experience
* Experience selling at the C level executives throughout sales cycle
* Strong customer orientation and dedication
* Superior communication/presentation and interpersonal skills
* Excellent phone presence and presentation/proposal skills
* Ability to work under pressure
* Ability to create independent marketing plans and execute lead generation initiatives
* Work cooperatively across multiple groups
* Well versed in solution sales/strategic sales methodology
* Demonstrated track record of above quota performance; selling six and seven figure transactions.
Equal Opportunity. Flexera Software agrees that it does not and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, age, sex, handicap, national origin, or sexual orientation.