Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
WHAT YOU LL BE DOING
As a Tableau Enterprise Strategic Account Manager, you will be responsible for driving sales of Tableau solutions in Strategic Accounts in New York and New Jersey. You will represent Tableau and its product suite within and among the various business units and divisions, exceeding sales objectives. You will also manage all aspects of the sales process including lead management, qualification, evaluation, close and account care and will play an integral role in the success of the overall sales team. This is a quota-carrying sales position with a dedicated focus on serving the information and insight needs of one of the world s leading companies.
Some of the things you ll be doing include
* Define and execute specific account plan for the overall corporate mission and stated objectives for the larger enterprise - time Tableau value proposition and experience back to key points that can help leverage time and money in ways that favor exposing and improving the efficiencies of business units, divisions and the overall enterprise. You will meet and exceed sales goals (quotas) through strategic prospecting, qualifying, managing and closing sales opportunities within business units divisions and the overall enterprise.
* Develop and manage sales pipeline, prospect and assess sales and move a large number of transactions simultaneously through the sales pipeline.
* Manage and track customer and transactional information in a CRM system.
* Previous experience in selling Enterprise software solutions.
* Coordinate resources throughout the sales cycle, including product support and sales engineering.
* Provide product demonstrations and general support to prospective customers.
* Nurture and expand the company s relationship with business units, divisions and the overall enterprise.
* Provide regular reporting of pipeline and forecast through the CRM system.
* Keep abreast of competition, competitive issues and products.
* Practice effective, excellent communication with management, customers and support staff.
* Participate in team-building and company-growth activities including strategy setting, sales training, marketing efforts and customer care.
* Travel to customer locations throughout the country in support of sales efforts.
* Other duties as assigned.
WHO YOU ARE
* EXPERIENCED. At least 8 10 years of enterprise software sales experience on top of this experience. You ve worked with complex sales to Fortune 500 companies and have seven-figure deal experience.
* DOMAIN. Experience with analytics, data, databases, predictive modeling, or business intelligence preferred. Bachelor's Degree with a technical or business focus preferred.
* PERFORMER. Consistent overachievement of sales goals in a large geographic territory.
* AMAZING SALESPERSON. You have a desire, even an obsession, to bring new customers into the Tableau franchise and maximize revenue. You are a closer.
* EXCELLENT COMMUNICATION. You know what to say and more importantly, how to say it.
* MISSIONARY. Highly driven individual with an execution focus and a strong sense of urgency and a belief in Tableau s mission. You can go beyond relationship management.
* GO-GETTER. Willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful.
* YOU ARE A RECRUITER! Tableau hires company builders and, in this role, you will be asked to be on the constant lookout for the best talent to bring onboard to help us continue to build one of the best companies in the world!
Tableau Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Tableau Software is a company on a mission. We help people see and understand their data. After a highly successful IPO in 2013, Tableau has become a market-defining company in the business intelligence industry. Our culture is casual and high-energy. We are passionate about our product and our mission and we are loyal to each other and our company. We value work/life balance, efficiency, simplicity, freakishly friendly customer service, and making a difference in the world!",