Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
· Receive/dispatch jet fuel, gasoline, diesel fuel, avgas and glycol via pipeline and/or trucks.
· Sample and test products for quality control, perform inspections and basic maintenance on facility, fuel systems and fueling vehicles.
· Support quality control technicians with hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical reports and preventative maintenance of equipment at fuel storage facility/system including related equipment on fueling vehicles.
· Transfer product and monitor storage tanks, pipelines and related equipment to ensure they remain in good working order to prevent spills, releases, overfills and product contamination.
· Conduct routine and periodic inspections in compliance with company, customer, government and industry standards.
· Conduct all work in a safe manner adhering to all company, customer, industry, local, state and federal safe work policies/procedures.
· Make required log entries of fuel transactions, quality control and maintenance.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) plus one (1) year related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Must possess a valid state driver’s license. Successful completion of the Company’s PST training program.
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet