Symbia Logistics is hiring a dynamic and skilled Band-Saw Operator for our site. Using a mechanical SmartSaw/band saw to cut/remove damaged lumber as needed in the refurbishing of wood pallets.
Advantages of being a band-saw operator for Symbia Logistics…
- Competitive Salary
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance Package
- Paid time off
- Professional Development
- Upward Mobility opportunities
Symbia Band-Saw Operators do…
- Comply with all safety guidelines. Ensure all Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) is used at all times while performing job duties.
- Operate mechanical Smartsaw in the CB or TD process. Perform basic adjustment to machine to include changing saw blades, table adjustments and ensure all safety guards are in place.
- Demonstrate proper cutting techniques to maximize blade usage and minimize stress on the equipment.
- Track production on required forms.
- Clean band-saw operating area and restock lumber at end of every shift
- May be required to work daily overtime and occasional Saturdays.
- Performs other duties as required.
Symbia Band-saw Operators must have:
- Some experience in construction and/or related field.
- Ability to operate electrical power tools.
- Basic Math
- Previous pallet experience is a plus.