Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Trenton, New Jersey
We Believe in Better!
We are a global information technology company that builds high-performance, security-centric solutions that can help change the world. Enhancing people's lives through secure, reliable advanced technology is our vision.
At Unisys, we believe in better! Here, you have the opportunity to learn new skills, apply your expertise, and solve complex problems with cutting edge technologies and solutions. You are part of a global diverse team that supports you, drives change, and delivers successful results consistently.
Our associates are at the forefront of everything we do, driving our clients' successes while giving back to communities and making a positive impact on enhancing the quality of life to help make this world a safer and more secure place to live and work. Our success is a direct result of the work of our people who live and breathe our Core Beliefs. Simply put, we believe in better lives. Join us!
Learn more about Unisys and our key solution offerings: Unisys, Stealth , CloudForte , Intelliserve
What success looks like in this role:
* Expert in Maintenance and Administration of SharePoint services, including daily monitoring, analytics reporting, troubleshooting, performance analysis, as well as perform as the SharePoint expert without any technical guidance.
* Install, configure and deploy Share Point 2013/2016 Farms.
* Performance Optimization of SharePoint server.
* Root Cause analysis for issues on SharePoint 2013/2016 & SharePoint Online
* Implementation, Upgrade, Migration & Troubleshooting complex SharePoint issues.
* Experience in SharePoint Migration from earlier versions to 2013/2016 & SharePoint Online.
* Configure SSRS (SQL Server reporting services) integration mode in SP and deploy the reports.
You will be successful in this role if you have:
* 4-year degree or equivalent experience
* Expert-Level in Collaboration technologies such as SharePoint 2013, SharePoint 2016, and Office 365 SharePoint Online.
* High-Level of understanding of Microsoft's Productivity Software - Collaboration Suite ( Yammer, OneDrive , MS Teams and so on)
* 10+ years of working with Microsoft SharePoint 2010/2013/2016 and O365 SharePoint Online technologies
* 5-7 years of Microsoft and Networking Technical Experience
* Proven ability to work on large-scale global deployments in multiple locations
* Microsoft Certifications in the Microsoft technologies required for this position
img height=1 width=1 border=0 src=https://unisys.contacthr.com/73368618.jpg /