Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
U.S. Electrical Services, Inc. - USESI is the country s largest independent electrical wholesale distributor comprised of 10 regional businesses, over 100 years of experience, $100M+ in inventory, and more than 1,500 employees.
U.S. Electrical Services, Inc. is looking for a Box Truck Driver that will be responsible for the delivery of customer orders on a daily basis. This is a first-shift position located in our Cranbury, NJ central distribution center and will report directly to the Transportation Manager.
Job Duties to Include:
* Deliver to customer job sites in a safe, professional and courteous manner
* Record and maintain daily inventory cycle counts; identify discrepancies and proactively resolving issues
* Process receiving and stocking of incoming material
* Prepare customer orders for shipment
* Ability to operate warehouse equipment
* Must be strongly independent
* Various warehousing skills (shipping, order picking, stock organization, inventory practices)
* Must be able to communicate with all levels of customers
* Must have a valid drivers license and DOT medical card
* Customer Service Experience and Driving Experience
It is the policy of USESI and its affiliates to consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
At USESI, we believe that our benefits should make a difference to you, your job, and the life you lead outside of work. We are dedicated to supporting our most valuable asset, our employees!
Full-time employees are eligible for the following comprehensive benefit plan:
* Medical, Dental, Vision, Rx coverage
* Matching 401(k)
* Company-paid Life Insurance + (AD&D)
* Supplemental Life Insurance
* Short and Long Term Disability
* Flexible Spending Accounts
* Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
* Choice of Voluntary Benefits including identity theft