Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Nampa, Idaho
NOW HIRING AT KARCHER ESTATES:
Personal Care Attendant (PCA)/(CNA), MED PASS CERTIFIED PREFERRED (we provide assistance in obtaining this certificate:
ON CALL FOR ALL SHIFTS
JOIN OUR ASSISTED LIVING FACILITY - APPLY ON LINE AT www.prestigecare.com
GREAT BENEFITS, AWESOME LOCATION, GENUINE CARE, FANTASTIC GROUP OF EMPLOYEES
CONTACT Tanya Cosby at 1-208-465-4935 FOR MORE INFORMATION
Karcher Estates is located in Nampa, Idaho just 20 miles west of Boise. The Karcher Estates campus is a perfect option for those who are interested in independent or assisted living options, as well as for those who may require short-term rehabilitation and skilled nursing care following a hospital stay, injury or illness. Our campus of care offers independent living, assisted living and post-acute skilled nursing and rehabilitative care to meet nearly every need you have.:
Prestige Senior Living at Karcher Estates embraces a philosophy of healthy, fulfilled living to encourage happiness and longevity, and we strive to help residents achieve the purposeful, active lifestyle that they desire through events, activities and educational opportunities.:
Karcher Post-Acute and Rehabilitation Center is with you every step of the way. Specializing in short-term rehabilitation and skilled nursing care, our goal is to help patients return home to their active, independent lifestyle. Our inter-disciplinary team of physicians, nurses, therapists, social workers and healthcare technicians are experts in providing a full range of health care services. We are able to adapt these services to each patient and their personal circumstances.:
Karcher Post-Acute and Rehabilitation Center is a contracted provider for Medicaid, Medicare and several managed care plans.:
Questions? Contact KarcherALFExecutiveDirector@prestigecare.com:
Build Your Healthcare Career with Prestige Care:
Prestige Care is a family-owned and operated industry leader in the skilled nursing, assisted living, and rehabilitation space. As a Prestige Care team member, you are more than just an employee, you are part of our family. With a company focus on career development and advancement, there are many opportunities for advancement at our over 80 communities and care centers in 8 Western states. The healthcare career opportunities are endless and we look forward to collaborating with you to achieve your professional goals. Check out the career path that you can take with Prestige Care below:
Working Hours Start: Various
Working Hours End: Various
Provides direct resident care, completes assignments as a universal worker, and assists in maintaining a positive physical and psychosocial environment for residents.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Provides direct resident care while promoting resident dignity, independence and choice, regularly observes residents physical and mental conditions and reports changes to the Health Services Director, Expressions Coordinator, or Executive Director.
* Assists with or provides care services as directed by the resident s cooperative service plan.
* Reports and documents all incidents and accidents per policy. Completes all incident forms.
* Assists residents to and from dining room and activities.
* Performs First Aid and initiates emergency response procedures as required.
* Greets residents, visitors, and staff courteously and answers phones when assigned.
* Follows and supports community fire safety and infection control practices and promptly reports any unsafe conditions or equipment to immediate supervisor.
* Serves meals in the dining room, assisting residents at meal time, provides resident tray delivery, and assists with dining room and kitchen clean up and maintenance.
* Assists in lifting, moving and transporting residents using proper body mechanics or assistive devices as directed by the resident s cooperative service plan.
* Assists with tours, move-ins, move-outs, and transfers.
* Coordinates personal care services with co-workers assisting with lifting and responds to assistance pages promptly.
* Assists with apartment housekeeping services and resident s laundry.
* Attends and participates in training, in-services, and staff meetings.
* Other duties as assigned
* Demonstrates Core Values of Respect, Integrity, Commitment and Trust.
* Supports a dignified and caring atmosphere with residents, residents families, visitors and staff.
* Protects privacy and confidentiality of information pertaining to residents, employees, the facility, and company information and records.
* Maintains a safe and secure working environment and practices safe working habits.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
Must hold state required certification, complete state required delegation and/or training requirements and successfully complete the ADL competency return demonstration. Must have word processing skills. Current First Aid and CPR certification. Food Handlers permit if required by State.
High school diploma or GED with one or more years of personal care experience with older adults preferred