Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Part Time
Location: Grove City, Ohio
The Flex Fulfillment Specialist performs all functions necessary to support the fulfillment process. Toppan Merrill offers a flexible schedule for this part-time position.
* Work hours can be scheduled between 6:00 Am and Midnight Monday through Friday.
* The person in this role needs to be available at least 15 hours per week.
* No shift will be less than 4 hours. Shifts will have a maximum length of 8 hours per day.
* Scheduled work hours do not have to be the same each day, but the Flex Fulfillment Specialist must meet attendance requirements.
* Consistent weekly schedule must be maintained.
* Performs all functions necessary to support the fulfillment process.
* Follows work direction given by supervisors, coordinators and leads.
* Reads/reviews each customer order/job ticket to determine component parts and samples to be pulled and shipping instructions.
* Picks and retrieves product from shelving or warehouse to fulfill customer order or request with the use of voice technology for inventory transactions.
* Checks quantity and quality of items to assure completeness of order and verifies with the use of the voice technology system.
* Promotes atmosphere of team work.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
* High School Diploma/GED or progress towards completion.
* 0-2 years related work experience.
* Ability to read work orders and follow instructions accurately.
* Ability to do basic math calculations.
* Ability to communicate clearly both verbally and written..
Merrill is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) and furthers the principles of EEO through Affirmative Action.