Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: West Palm Beach, Florida
DESCRIPTION SHIFT: Work From Home
This position is located in Palm Beach, Florida. This position is remote (work from home) but you must be located in the Palm Beach area
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.
At HCA Healthcare, you have options. You can choose from a variety of benefits to create a customizable plan. You have the ability to enroll in several medical coverage plans including vision and dental. You can even select additional a la carte benefits to meet all your needs. Enroll in our Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), 401k, flex spending accounts for medical and childcare needs, and participate in our tuition reimbursement and student loan repayment programs.
HCA Healthcare is dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues. We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are currently looking for an ambitious Area Manager to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential here!
As an Area Manager, you will be responsible for completing all assigned tasks to fulfill all facility contract requirements. Some facility contracts require Area Managers to also conduct Financial Counseling and Manager is assigned a shift for three days per week and has two days per week to fulfill all other administrative responsibilities of position and flex to cover shifts due to PTO request or call outs.
What you will do in this role:
* Will supervise a staff of Emergency Department Financial Counselors or a staff of Patient Benefits Advisors across multiple facilities. The staffing level usually will be 5-10 employees.
* Will coordinate with HR, Area Director, and Regional Director on all department recruitment needs and will conduct an assessment of potential applicants to interview and work closely with Area Director on the selection of appropriate candidates for employment.
* Will complete all administrative tasks required for hiring, patient account maintenance, and all other required facility and TOG reporting needs.
* Will provide staff training and ongoing department auditing to secure accuracy of all processes, specific facility and department requirements, and successful contractual performance results.
* Will evaluate employee performance and is responsible for coordinating with HR, Area Director, and Regional Director for any needed corrective action and termination decisions.
* Is responsible for daily operations of facility contract and will coordinate and communicate successfully with Administration of Hospital and Area and Regional Directors to secure maximum contract success.
* Will participate in required TOG and facility meetings and any recommended activities to develop successful business relationships and quality contract performance requirements.* Will provide coverage as an Emergency Department Financial Counselor as designated by facility contract
* Identify and communicate continuous improvement suggestions and be a proactive and positive member of TOG management team.
* Adheres to and supports organizational IT&S standards, policies, and procedures.
* College degree preferred.
* A preferred three years of hospital/medical business office experience with insurance procedures and patient interaction.
* Strong familiarity with a variety of the field's concepts, practices and procedures.
Parallon is an INDUSTRY LEADER in revenue cycle services. We partner with over 650 hospitals and 2,400 physician practices nation-wide. Our parent company, HCA Healthcare has been consistently named a WORLD'S MOST ETHICAL COMPANY by Ethisphere and is ranked in the Fortune 100.
We are a family 270,000 strong! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications immediately. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted by our hiring managers for interviews. Submit your resume today to join our community of caring!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.