Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Augusta, Georgia
DESCRIPTION SHIFT: No Weekends
Doctor's Hospital is located in Augusta, Georgia, the state's second largest and oldest city, and is home of the annual Masters Golf Tournament.
Doctors Hospital is nationally known for our Burn Center, the largest in the U.S. We have also been recognized as a top performing hospital by the Joint Commission, Cancer Center accredited by the American College of Surgeons, Chest Pain Accredited, earned the Joint Commission's certificate of distinction for total hip and total knee replacement and spinal fusion surgery, and we are the only CARF accredited facility in our area. We have a growth strategy in trauma and emergency services and are in the process of obtaining level 3 trauma designation.
THE FRONT OFFICE COORDINATOR
* Will be responsible for the organized and efficient operations of the front office in Radiation Oncology.
* Employee will serve as a primary receptionist, obtain insurance authorization, assist patients with billing issues, input and reconcile charges, assist with Kronos, order department supplies, and assist with inventory counts.
* Employee may also be assigned special projects as designated by the department manager and/or director.
* Must be able to effectively work and communicate with physicians, nurses, patients, therapists, and insurance companies.
* Must have a collaborative working relationship with the business office, HIM, and admitting/registration departments.
BENEFITS: AS AN HCA EMPLOYEE, YOU\'LL ENJOY COMPETITIVE PAY, HEALTH, LIFE, DENTAL AND DISABILITY INSURANCE, TUITION REIMBURSEMENT OF UP TO $5250 A YEAR, STUDENT LOAN REPAYMENT, PAID TIME OFF, EMPLOYEE STOCK PURCHASE PLAN, 401K WITH EMPLOYER MATCH AND MORE ... ALONG WITH A HUGE OPPORTUNITY FOR GROWTH AS YOU\'LL BE JOINING ONE OF THE LARGEST AND MOST SUCCESSFUL HEALTHCARE CORPORATIONS IN THE COUNTRY.
* High school graduate or GED preferred with knowledge in medical terminology, coding, insurance verification
* Experience in similar setting, physician's office, managed care insurance office, or hospital.
* Customer service and professionalism is required
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
We are committed to:
Providing an inclusive work environment where everyone is treated with fairness, dignity and respect.
Recruiting and retaining a diverse staff reflective of the patients and communities we serve.
Equal employment opportunities are provided to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected category in accordance to applicable federal, state, or local laws.