Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
DESCRIPTION SHIFT: No Weekends
DO YOU HAVE THE CAREER OPPORTUNITIES YOU WANT IN YOUR CURRENT ROLE? WE HAVE AN EXCITING OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU TO JOIN THE NATION\'S LARGEST PROVIDER OF HEALTHCARE SERVICES AS A MEDICAL ASSISTANT.
HCA Healthcare is a national leader in providing modern, culturally competent, patient-centered care and we are driven by a single goal: THE CARE AND IMPROVEMENT OF HUMAN LIFE.
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
The HCA Physician Services Group (PSG) is the physician and practice management solution for HCA Healthcare. We lead a collection of highly motivated healthcare professionals just like you and creative leaders who are committed to excellence in every patient interaction. Are you excited yet?
CLICK HERE to learn more
Seeking a CLINICAL MEDICAL ASSISTANT for our practice who provides clinical expertise to ensure all patients receive high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now.
WHAT YOU WILL DO IN THIS ROLE:
* You will prepare patients for examination and treatment by taking patient histories and vital signs
* You will prepare exam and treatment rooms with the necessary instruments for your patients including preparation and maintenance of supplies and equipment for treatments, including sterilization
* You will give injections and assist with lab testing and phlebotomy
* You will assist physicians in preparing for minor surgeries and physicals
* You will assist with scheduling of tests and treatments as needed for patients
* You will answer telephone calls to the practice and screens for referral to physicians and practitioners
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS YOU WILL NEED:
* One year of applicable work experience in patient care setting or possession of active and unrevoked RMA, CCMA, CMA, NCMA, or NCRMA certification/ABR-OE credentials is required
* Graduation from a Medical Assisting program is preferred
* Medical Assistants who recently graduated from a Medical Assisting training program will obtain a clinical MA certification within 60 days of employment
HCA Healthcare ranks on Fortune's list of Most Admired Companies for three consecutive years and HCA ranks 63rd on the Fortune 500 list. In addition, Ethisphere named HCA as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies. We want you to join our tradition of excellence. Intrigued? We'd love to hear from you.
IF YOU FIND THIS OPPORTUNITY COMPELLING, WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO APPLY. WE PROMPTLY REVIEW ALL APPLICATIONS. IF YOU ARE HIGHLY QUALIFIED, YOU WILL HEAR FROM ONE OF OUR PRACTICE MANAGERS. WE ARE ACTIVELY INTERVIEWING SO APPLY TODAY.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Potential Military Occupational Specialist matches include these Army MOS codes: 68A, 68B, 68D, 68F, 68G, 68H, 68J, 68K, 68L, 68M, 68N, 68Q, 68S, 68U, 68V, 68W, 68X, 68Y. Potential Air Force AFSC Codes: 4A0X1, 4A1X1, 4A2X1, 4H0X1, 4J0X1,4P0X1, 4J0X1,4V0X1.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.