The position is responsible for managing Design, Order Processing and Customer Service activities in a Service Center. This includes coordinating and scheduling field service and providing administrative support to field superintendents and all customers/clients.
* Responsible for creating a work environment in the customer service center that is in alignment with the company's CITE Principles and Supporting values.
* Manage internal operation including Design, Order Processing and Customer Service in meeting and/or exceeding job completion, just-in-time deliveries and installations, and service policy goals.
* Achieves customer service objectives by analyzing customer service information; makes recommendations to support the achievement of strategic plans.
* Develops action plans to improve operations, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards.
* Works with BSR, Sales and GM to resolve customer issues.
* Manages the manpower requirements of the Design, Order Process and the Customer Service Department by overseeing and coordinating the recruitment and on-boarding of employees and new customers. Additionally, this position is responsible for communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures and the discipline of employees in the department.
* Instruct representatives on proper handling of any situation that may fall outside the normal scope of their authority.
* Function as a team player with sales and operations to insure effective field execution and customer satisfaction by efficiently performing order processing and scheduling of field service
* Should be able to increase productivity and performance of the team through increased visibility through reporting and implementation of training programs.
* Develops and implements procedures pertinent to be effective and efficient operation of the Design, Order Processing and the Customer Service departments.
* Ability to set direction and build scorecards to drive performance of department
* Partner with management team to align customer service department policies and systems with the company's objectives
* Establish scorecards elements, targets and measure performance
* Measures employee's performance and make employment decisions.
* Assists employees in troubleshooting orders that require special handling.
This job typically manages the Design/Estimating, Customer Service and Order Processing departments in a Service Center.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled