Posted in Restaurant - Food Service 30+ days ago.
Bergstrom Subaru of Oshkosh
We're growing! We are looking to add a full-time positive and upbeat person to our team! Parts experience helpful but no required. Schedule vary by location!
We are seeking someone who can be the principle contact between the parts department and the internal and external retail or wholesale guest while maximizing the sale of parts over the counter, through the shop, or on the phone and providing efficient guest service. This is an amazing opportunity for the right candidate and we provide ongoing corporate training programs and individual coaching.
Bergstrom Automotive, Wisconsin's largest automotive dealer, one of the largest in the US and recently recognized by the Best Companies Group as one of the top 10 dealerships to work for in the United States for the fourth consecutive year, is looking to add to its award-winning team!
We offer a comprehensive benefits program, to help protect the health and financial security of you and your family.
At Bergstrom, we try to have fun at work every day and take pride in rewarding our teammates when they excel. We would love to add more positive, upbeat people to our growing team!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES/IDEAL CANDIDATES:
• Assists all guests (retail and shop) in selecting required parts in a friendly, professional, and efficient manner.
• Informs guests of companion part requirements and specials, and ensures that the guest is exposed to the full product line.
• Answers phone calls, providing price quotes and other information.
• Pulls and fills orders from stock.
• Assists outside sales representatives with their orders.
• Issues and tracks requested shop tools to technicians.
• Sets up orders for daily shipment, delivery, or pick-up.
• Excellent communication skills imperative.
• Provides efficient, courteous service that exceeds the expectations of our guests and team members.
• Able to communicate effectively with team members and guests.
• Raises spirit, morale, and attitude of team members with own positive attitude.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
• A general insight into automotive systems.
• Vision with or without the help of corrective eyewear.
• Ability to bend, stoop, reach, and lift up to 50 lbs. continuously.
• Exposure to noise, dust, exhaust fumes and other hazardous and non-hazardous materials.
We take great steps to take care of our guests. We do the same for our Team Members. Bergstrom Automotive offers a comprehensive benefits program, to help protect the health and financial security of you and your family.