- Reads assignments to determine items to be moved, gathered, or distributed.
- Conveys materials and items from production areas to packing areas.
- Sorts and places materials or items into totes for conveying.
- Assembles customer orders from stock and conveys orders to packing station or shipping department, notifying supervisor of any discrepancies immediately.
- Marks pick ticket sheet to confirm the merchandise has been located and picked from its respective location and places the merchandise in the corresponding tray to be placed in the staging area.
- Opens containers as needed.
- Uses computer to enter records as needed.
- Operate liquefied gas or electric powered industrial truck equipped with lifting devices such as forklift or elevating platform.
- Lift, stack, tier, or move products, equipment, or materials using powered equipment.
- Inventories materials on work floor or supply workers with materials as needed.
- Loads or unloads materials.
- Plugs in battery for recharging or replaces gas tank.
- Duties as assigned by Lead, Supervisor or Manager.
QUALIFICATIONS / KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- High School diploma or GED
- Warehouse, receiving or shipping experience preferred
- In order to ensure service levels, it is essential that the individual in this role be able to work a regular and reliable schedule as provided by management.
- It is essential that the duties of this role be performed on-site at Evine’s facility.
Evine Job PICKE01300 by eQuest