Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Rutland, Vermont
Real Challenge, Real Impact. Real Rewards.
Altria Group Distribution Company is currently seeking a qualified Territory Sales Manager to join our Field Sales Force. As a Territory Sales Manager with Altria, you ll have the opportunity to influence our industry in our ever-changing landscape. The hardworking diverse leaders we seek are responsible for handling an assigned sales territory, averaging $15 million in annual revenue, comprised of approximately 130 established retail accounts in a non-commission sales environment. We are currently seeking a Territory Sales Manager position for Rutland, VT. Upon completion of our comprehensive and hands-on sales training program, Territory Sales Managers will be challenged and empowered to:
* Handle sales and distribution within a given geography, including merchandising as needed
* Responsibly sell company initiatives to retail partners including: promotions, new brands, inventory management and pricing strategies
* Consult, advise and engage with retail partners on category management and business analytics to help improve the performance of their business
* Develop innovative ways to improve business performance though data analysis, brand marketing, product placement and purposeful planning
* Develop and utilize systems to track, measure and analyze progress against key marketing initiatives and other business metrics
* Grow leadership capability through ongoing comprehensive training and high impact experiences
* A Bachelor s Degree or meaningful sales experience
* Ability to build sales plans and handle time effectively
* Ability to communicate ideas and concepts to influence business partners
* Collaborate well in a team environment and develop account relationships
* Utilize analytics to evaluate market opportunities and impact business performance
* Provide innovative & creative solutions to business challenges
* Strong dedication to individual growth and leadership development
Compensation and Benefits:
In addition to the opportunity to apply and develop your skills toward key business goals, we offer an excellent compensation and benefits package, including the following:
* Competitive salary with annual incentive compensation by target
* Medical, dental and vision benefits for employees, spouses or domestic partners and eligible dependents
* Deferred profit sharing plan that includes options for personal contributions up to 35% of your base salary and a company match, dollar-for-dollar for what you contribute, up to 3% of your base salary.
* Company vehicle for business and personal use (Chevy Traverse)
* Work life balance options, including potential flexible work hours
* A minimum of 3 weeks vacation, 14 paid holidays and vacation purchase option
* Maternity and paternity leave of absence benefits. This benefit is an additional to short-term disability benefits, if applicable.
* Educational refund program and student loan reimbursement program
* Business laptop, cell phone and internet reimbursement
* Adoption assistance, child, and dependent care programs
Altria Group is a FORTUNE 200 company that leads the premier tobacco companies in the United States. Altria Group holds diversified positions across tobacco, alcohol, and cannabis. Our tobacco companies include some of the most enduring names in American business: Philip Morris USA, U.S. Smokeless Tobacco Company, John Middleton, and Nat Sherman. And we have 35 percent ownership of JUUL Labs, Inc., the nation s leading e-vapor company. We complement our total tobacco business with our ownership of Ste. Michelle Wine Estates and our significant equity investment in Anheuser-Busch InBev, the world's largest brewer. Altria s mission is to own and develop financially disciplined businesses that are leaders in responsibly providing adult tobacco and wine consumers with superior branded products.
Are you passionate about starting your career at a Fortune 200 Company? Altria Group Distribution Company s role is to provide sales, distribution, and consumer engagement services for Altria s tobacco operating companies. At Altria, we recognize that our people are the reason we achieve our business goals. We believe in developing the leadership potential of our employees by providing them with opportunities for training, development, and advancement.
Each Altria company is an equal opportunity employer. We consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other protected class.