Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Houston, Texas
DESCRIPTION AND REQUIREMENTS
BMC helps customers run and reinvent their businesses in the digital age by tackling their IT management challenges, championing their innovation, and celebrating their success.
Every BMC employee has the potential to have a tremendous impact on customer success and when customers thrive, we all do.
BMC offers bold and fearless career-seekers like you the opportunity to expand your skills, your network, and your horizons as you work to enable customer growth and innovation every day. You will be surrounded by peers who inspire you, drive you, support you, and make you laugh out loud, in an environment that fosters individuality, respect, and personal ambition.
Challenge yourself as a part of a dynamic, fast paced finance team and join BMC Software! We are currently hiring a staff finance analyst! At BMC you will have the opportunity to learn about the complete end to end business model that we have while supporting a business that believes in the value of finance.
These exciting roles are part of a very collaborative group, where people are willing to step out of their roles to help others. Finance Analysts at BMC serve as trusted finance advisors to the business group and have responsibility for budget, expense and forecasting. In some areas, our finance analysts are handling complex pricing and portfolio analytics as well. As a finance analyst at BMC, you will support the ESO Worldwide Sales organization. On a day to day basis, your job duties will include:
* Compiling and analyzing financial information and trends for the assigned organization
* Communication of results and recommendations to management and the business
* Developing and maintaining processes and reports to track key business metrics
* Analysis and interpretation of data
* Contribute to the enhancement of policies, procedures, and business practices that improve efficiency within the function and the business
* Developing and maintaining integrated financial statement plans and forecasts
* Helping business clients understand the financial impact of their business decisions with accompanying analytics
* Bachelor s degree required, Finance or Accounting concentration preferred
* MBA a plus
* Strong knowledge of financial principles and accounting/budgeting practice
* Strong analytical skills
* Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
* Understanding of core finance business processes to ensure timely delivery of financial results including Quarterly Business Reviews, close process, SOX controls, and Audit
* Understanding of BMC business drivers and financials
It is the policy of BMC Software to afford equal opportunity for employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, history of disability, ancestry, citizenship status, political affiliation, religion, gender, transgender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, status as a parent, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or other factors prohibited by law, and to prohibit harassment or retaliation based on any of these factors.
* less than Back to search results