Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: roseland, New Jersey
Conduct rigorous, in-depth statistical and econometric analysis in support of our internal and external research priorities. Prepare and present frequent statistical reports including analysis of progress toward program/project goals.
* The Contractor will be responsible for scoping and executing new and existing research projects based on available data and areas of interest: developing workplans and manage to deadlines.
* The ideal candidate will possess strong analytic skills, outstanding written and oral communication skills, strong interpersonal skills and good attention to detail.
* The person will be responsible for structuring, analyzing, manipulating, automating and presenting big data (more than 30 million of dynamic records at a high frequency update).
* In addition, the person should demonstrate expertise in time series/panel data econometrics modeling/forecasting including SVAR, ARIMA, IV regression, fixed and random effect models, structural analysis, predictive analytics including logit/probit and tobit models, difference in difference regressions and unbalanced panel data models.
* He/She will have a high level of comfort in programming in statistical software including SAS, Stata, R, Python, Eviews, SQL, Matlab and VBA.
* The person will have strong understanding of core economic methodologies and ability to carry out qualitative research, including literature searches and summaries, informed evaluation of results and an intelligent read of the press and other media.
* MS or PhD in a quantitative field with a focus on econometric modeling
* 5+years of experience in data mining, machine learning, optimization, algorithms, big data analytics advance econometric modeling, and machine learn
* Knowledge of statistical software including SAS, Stata, R, Python, Eviews, SQL, Matlab and VBA.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the Company ) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.