Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Houston, Texas
Primary Tasks and Responsibilities:
* Data architecture, data flow, logical models, physical source data models, data profiling reports and data audits, data definitions, data taxonomy, data insights, meta-data, data lineage, data cleansing services
* Data architecture, data analysis and design, data standardization, data quality management, reference and master data management, data integration, data governance
* Data modeling, data audit, detailed data design, define rules, establish master data solutions, define hierarchies and affiliations, profile/Analyze/Assess data quality, design data quality management procedures, clean and correct data quality defects, establish data governance
* Demonstrate critical thinking, analytical skills, and employ judgment to offer thoughtful, concise input toward resolutions of problems.
* Be able to translate data requirements into business processes and reverse engineer business processes into data requirements
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills with strong English proficiency
* Leadership skills needed to successfully promote ideas, coordinate work activities, and plan deliverables within a project team.
* This is a hands on role and the consultant should be able to work independently with business and also in a team environment
* Intermediate to advanced SQL querying (SQL Server/Oracle/Hana - any), preferable knowledge in ETL tools (BODS/SDI, SSIS, others),
* Experienced in at least one of the following: data profiling / data harmonization / data cleansing / data integration activities
* Comprehension of DevOps and Agile development and application to data centric architecture and solutions
* A minimum of 5 years' experience in SAP Data Management and Governance, SAP Data Services (Data Extract, Data Profiling, de-duplication)
* Advanced competency in TOAD for Oracle, SQL Server Database, SAP HANA (Modeling, SDI, Stored Procedures) and Tableau
* Advanced expert database handling languages (SQL Stored Procedures and variants)
* Expert in performance tuning Oracle/SQL Server procedures
* Expert in data modeling (physical and logical), ER diagrams, data dictionary, data map, normalize/de-normalize, agile data modeling
* Expert in data manipulation tools such as: SSMS, SSIS, TOAD, Access, Excel
Desired Skills or Experience:
Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Engineering Technology, Computer Science, or closely related field.
Expert in ETL tools preferably SAP Data Services
Working knowledge of SAP and ability to identify the SAP Tables quickly
Practical skill sets in Data visualization tools preferably Tableau
Knowledge of other programming languages and ability to write code (i.e. ABAP, Python)
Basic Project Management and Business Process modeling
Experienced in MDG for Material Master and Unit of Measure (data profiling, data cleansing, harmonization, duplication, Master Data Governance, etc.)
Manipulate the extracted data from a SQL / Oracle database
Experienced in data profiling and know how to cover the data cleansing needs (e.g.: duplications, invalid data, harmonization/translation, missing data / nulls, lookups, fuzzy logic, etc.)
Experienced in the Data Governance process.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the Company ) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.