Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
* Support existing dashboard applications by running ad hoc reports for information/data
* Support development and launch of Tableau dashboards to measure supply chain performance
* Update SQL scripts for dashboard datasets based on enhancement requirements
* Bachelor Degree
* Experience using SQL to perform data analysis and development required
* Strong Excel acumen required
* Experience working with/creating Tableau dashboards preferred
* History of working independently as well as in team
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result..