Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Madison, Wisconsin
IAM Consultant must be comfortable with developing IAM Solution models across business, process and technical viewpoints, and provide with demonstrable examples of how they have delivered or led successful projects in IAM within at least one industry sector.
* Candidate will be working alongside and sharing knowledge with renowned Application Security experts across the globe being part of not only to Enterprise Information Security initiatives, but enabling the latest customer-centric Digital, Cloud and Mobility offerings.
* Candidate will be responsible for working as client side advisors or of taking lead responsibility on major IAM initiatives involving a number technologies and standards, including the latest Consumer OAuth, OpenID, SAML, SCIM, and including Pen testing, Risk assessment, SIEM
* Provide concise overviews of Security products and services, in both verbal and written forms, and draw high-level architecture diagrams and provide supporting documentation where necessary
* Producing scopes, bid content and pre-sales support
* Expected to take a client oriented approach to their work providing technical consultancy to clients and Marketing teams.
* Publish advisories, white papers
* Ability to challenge previous assumptions and identify innovative methods for solving a problem.
* 12+ years of experience in developing, implementing or architecting information systems and 6 years as technical architect / design experience and end to end implementation of identity & access management solutions for customers
* Experience in developing IDM strategies, roadmaps and implementation plans and responding to RFP's defining solution architectures to include estimation and pricing models
* Experience in managing deployments of at least one identity and access management product such as: Oracle IAM/IDM, OEM, CA/Netegrity SiteMinder/IdentityMinder, IBM Tivoli Identity Manager and/or Access Manager ,Sun Identity Manager and/or Access Manager, SailPoint , Courion
* Experience with Role Mining, Role based access control and Access Certification with products such as Sailpoint , RSA Aveksa Access Governance Suite, Oracle Identity Analytics
* Information Security Standards, Regulations, Guidelines, Frameworks and Best Practice (ISO, COBIT, PCI, OWASP, HIPAA/HITECH, etc.)
* Experience with at least one of the following development environments/languages: J2EE, Java, C/C++, .NET, C# or PL/SQL
* Knowledge of operating systems (UNIX/Linux and Solaris, Windows) and of database management systems (Oracle, SQL Server, etc.)
This position requires someone who can travel at least 80%. Preferred location is East coast or Midwest
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result..