Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Buffalo, New York
PC Process Technician
We are supply chain excellence advocates of the business, focused on strategic operational efficiency to create safe, sustainable process improvements. Through continuous improvement, lean thinking and data driven decision making; we aim to drive our cost savings to our customers.
* Leading the implementation of new PC technical processes (e.g. Automatic Consumption, One-Touch Systems, etc.)
* Leading/supporting special projects for PC: Warehouse layout implementation, overhead signage, labeling requests, racking installation, repair and demo.
* Managing assigned projects/tasks within Wrike and communicating/coordinating internally and externally to all project stakeholders consistently on assigned project needs
* Technical PC Systems subject matter experts (e.g. MOS loop/consumption configuration, One-Touch Systems install and config, Tesla Rack Hardware & Config, Warp Receiving/Outbound, etc.)
* Troubleshooting system issues and logging errors addressed in Wrike
* Physical introduction of new material into production on schedule with implementation dates.
* Systematic configuration of new or changing material/processes
* Coordinate with external warehouses to pull new material into facility.
* Demand counters, loop adjustment, replenishment quantities and material slotting set up.
* Excess & Obsolescence materials management with inventory control and material planning
* Being an agent of change: responding to emails, answering questions and an overall source of information relating to changes.
Desired Skillset / Requirements:
* A self-starter with a can do attitude and strong work ethic
* Experience managing process improvement projects
* Have a good understanding of warehousing, conveyance, and inventory compliance processes for all shops.
* Strong MOS & Warp system knowledge
* A proactive approach to problem solving
* Time and workload management: can accomplish work with minimal supervision
* Excellent interpersonal, math, and written/verbal communication skills
* Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook and Wrike
* Attention to detail and accuracy are essential
* Ability to multitask in fast paced environment
* Ability 30 lbs whenever project work demands
Tesla participates in the E-Verify Program
Tesla is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.