Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
At Tesla, our Seasonal Tesla Advisor consistently delivers on an incredible educational, immersive, and exciting experience to all of our current and future customers as well as create a memorable experience for our customers on delivery day. They constitute Tesla s front line and are our brand ambassadors, supporting our mission to accelerate the world s transition to sustainable energy.
As a Tesla Advisor, you will support customers from the moment they walk into our showrooms to learn about Tesla and or support their delivery day experience. We ve created one of the most innovative vehicles ever made, and you will help deliver an equally innovative buying and delivery experience.
To succeed at Tesla, you must be energetic, highly organized, and hard working. You should have a passion for sustainable energy and the ability to create exceptional customer experiences.
* Engage walk in guests promptly, personally and with the goal of opening the conversation and ensuring they feel welcome
* Excite, engage and educate prospective customers and current owners through calls, emails or text and outbound events to educate them about Tesla s product offering and answering questions
* Help Tesla maintain a healthy sales pipeline by collecting customer contact information and scheduling and copiloting Test Drives for individuals who exhibit purchase intent or potential
* Actively contribute to the achievement of monthly sales and delivery targets by achieving and exceeding individual Sales and KPI targets
* Effectively present and sell and support the delivery and installation the entire Tesla eco-system
* Prepare, stage, and charge customer vehicles in advance of their scheduled delivery appointment
* Educate new owners by conducting a comprehensive vehicle orientation, tailored to the individual customer's needs and comfort level
* Conduct direct deliveries from Delivery Centers to customer homes
* Perform additional responsibilities as assigned to meet business needs
* Customer service experience required
* Positive, enthusiastic and passionate about the changes in the personal transportation industry
* Ability to understand and convey business issues and technical concepts
* Strong sense of team mentality and reliability
* Strong communication skills and attention to detail
* Demonstrate a mastery of all Tesla products and services. Keep up with EV industry trends and local incentives
* Ability to work evening hours, weekends and holidays in a retail environment
* Valid driver s license in the country in which you are applying, 2-year minimum driving record required with a clean driving history
* Ability to obtain appropriate state licensing, where applicable
Tesla participates in the E-Verify Program
Tesla is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.