Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Independence, Ohio
* Functional area: Service
* Country: United States (Ohio)
* Cities: Independence, OH
* Company name: Epiroc USA LLC
* Date of Posting: December 6, 2019
* Last date to apply: December 22, 2019
United in Performance. Inspired by Innovation.
Performance unites us, innovation inspires us, and commitment drives us to keep moving forward. Count on Epiroc to deliver customer-oriented solutions needed to succeed today and the technology to lead tomorrow. To do this, we believe in diverse teams that work together across borders to develop, produce, market and service the most innovative products available. Grow your career at Epiroc!
At Epiroc USA LLC, our Hydraulic Attachment Tools (HAT) Division develops, manufactures and markets hydraulic attachment tools for carriers which are applied in construction, demolition, recycling, mining and rock excavation. It provides related service and consumables. This open Warehouse Technician position will be based in Independence, Ohio.
Warehouse Technicians provide timely and accurate warehousing, shipping and receiving services for all business lines. They will ensure that the company business goals of growth, market share, profitability and superior customer satisfaction are met. The work environment includes being regularly exposed to work near moving mechanical parts, fumes or airborne particles and outdoor weather conditions. Noise protection is required in this role. Warehouse Technicians are occasionally exposed to high, precarious places, toxic or caustic chemicals and the risk of electrical shock. This position is considered Safety Sensitive.
* Ensure orders are picked, packed and shipped accurately and completely as specified
* Receive and store incoming Stock Replenishment shipments within 24 hours
* Maintain stock locations in company inventory system: BPCS
* Bill all shipments on a daily basis
* Process all freight and international shipments
* Print sales orders on a routine and timely basis throughout the day
* Track incoming orders and deliver in a timely manner to the Service Department
* Ensure the warehouse environment is maintained in a clean, organized and safe manner following established 5S guidelines
* Support and aid in the development of store continuous improvement efforts
* Participate in Physical Inventory Counts, as needed
* Participate in company training as required
* Work on special projects as needed and directed by the Aftermarket and Customer Service Manager
* High school graduate or equivalent education required
* Fork lift certification or demonstrated ability to safely operate a fork lift is desired
* Previous warehousing experience is required
* Previous work experience should have demonstrated a strong mechanical aptitude and good work ethic
* Successful candidates must be able to sit for extended periods if needed, use hands to feel, reach with hands and arms and talk or hear
* The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl
* The employee is regularly required to lift up to 25 pounds. The employee is frequently required to lift up to 50 pounds. The employee is occasionally required to lift up to 75 pounds
* Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus
Epiroc is a leading productivity partner for the mining, infrastructure and natural resources industries. With cutting edge technology, Epiroc develops and produces innovative drill rigs, rock excavation and construction equipment, and provides world-class service and consumables. The company was founded in Stockholm, Sweden, and has passionate people supporting and collaborating with customers in more than 150 countries. Epiroc had revenue in 2017 of $ 3.7 billion USD and has more than 13,000 employees. Principal product development and manufacturing units of Epiroc are located in Sweden, the United States, Canada, China and India.
Diversity is key to grow fresh and innovative ideas and solutions for our customers. In the 150 countries where you can find us, we encourage our employees to take ownership of their own development and careers with the support from their leaders. This way our employees can grow in the business, wherever they are at their careers, from entry level to senior leadership. We are committed to give you every opportunity to succeed in a culture of innovation, diversity and collaboration, combined with a caring atmosphere.
Epiroc USA LLC is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Learn more at www.epirocgroup.com.