Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Independence, Ohio
* Functional area: Supply Chain/Logistics
* Country: United States (Ohio)
* Cities: Independence, OH
* Company name: Epiroc USA LLC
* Date of Posting: December 6, 2019
* Last date to apply: December 20, 2019
United in Performance. Inspired by Innovation.
Performance unites us, innovation inspires us, and commitment drives us to keep moving forward. Count on Epiroc to deliver customer-oriented solutions needed to succeed today and the technology to lead tomorrow. To do this, we believe in diverse teams that work together across borders to develop, produce, market and service the most innovative products available. Grow your career at Epiroc!
At Epiroc USA LLC, our Hydraulic Attachment Tools (HAT) division develops, manufactures and markets hydraulic attachments for excavators. These are applied in construction, demolition, recycling and mining/rock excavation, handling concrete, steel and other materials. This open Pre Delivery Technician position will be based in Independence, OH.
Pre Delivery Technicians work to facilitate the efficient distribution of Epiroc equipment through a strong commitment to the safe and accurate pre-configuration of hydraulic attachment products. The work environment may include regular exposure near moving mechanical parts, fumes or airborne particles and outdoor weather conditions. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in this work environment is usually moderate. This position is considered Safety Sensitive.
* The assembly of mounted hydraulic products including the installation and tightening of common bolts and hydraulic hoses per provided instructions
* The safe operation of a tow motor and overhead crane
* Performance of basic diagnostic checks on equipment prior to shipment to pre-determine possible issues, and perform minor repairs
* Complete and submit, on a timely basis, reports and completed work orders with accurate time allocation
* Test and document proper operating parameters
* Provide normal maintenance of tools and equipment
* Train and assist other technicians as necessary
* Promote and practice proper safety procedures and the correct use of personal protective equipment at all times, and maintain a clean and orderly work space
* Maintaining courteous and professional demeanor and communication with customers and internal staff at all times
* High school diploma or equivalent education is required
* Three to five years of related experience; mining and/or heavy equipment experience is highly preferred
* Proficiency in MS Office, especially Word, Excel and Outlook is required
* Exceptional verbal and written communication skills are required
* Must be detail oriented and highly organized
* While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly stand; sit; use hands to touch or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk and hear
* The employee must have the ability lift and/or move up to 75 pounds
Epiroc is a leading productivity partner for the mining, infrastructure and natural resources industries. With cutting edge technology, Epiroc develops and produces innovative drill rigs, rock excavation and construction equipment, and provides world-class service and consumables. The company was founded in Stockholm, Sweden, and has passionate people supporting and collaborating with customers in more than 150 countries. Epiroc had revenue in 2018 of $ 4.0 billion USD and has more than 14,000 employees. Principal product development and manufacturing units of Epiroc are located in Sweden, the United States, Canada, China and India.
Being the best, is a challenge that we love to live up to. By keeping an open mind and listening to our employees and customers, we continuously set new industry standards and improve the way we work.
Diversity is key to grow fresh and innovative ideas and solutions for our customers. In the 150 countries where you can find us, we encourage our employees to take ownership of their own development and careers with the support from their leaders. This way our employees can grow in the business, wherever they are at their careers, from entry level to senior leadership. We are committed to give you every opportunity to succeed in a culture of innovation, diversity and collaboration, combined with a caring atmosphere.
Epiroc USA LLC is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Learn more at www.epirocgroup.com