Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
Currently seeking Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs):
Full time PM and Noc Shifts with shift Diffs:
to help create a legacy and culture unsurpassed in the industry:
at this NEW skilled nursing facility in Carson City, NV.:
We are offering 8 hour shifts. We have competitive pay and offer shift differentials and weekend pay!!:
If you would love to help build and shape this nursing team, then we would love to have you join the Prestige Care family!:
Carson Tahoe Care Center is now open and has 80 private and semi-private rooms specializing in transitional/post-acute rehabilitation. The two-story, 88,000 square foot center will include amenities such as a 4,000 sq/ft state of the art therapy gym, coffee/snack bistro, and outdoor patios/decks to enjoy the beautiful mountain views. Adjacent to the care center will be a 54 bed memory care unit featuring our award winning Expressions program.:
Working Hours Start: Various
Working Hours End: Various
The Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) provides quality nursing care to residents; implements specific procedures and programs; coordinates work within the department, as well as with other departments; reports pertinent information to the immediate supervisor; responds to inquiries or requests for information; assists the immediate supervisor with tasks to support department operations.
* The CNA provides quality nursing care to residents in an environment which promotes resident rights, dignity, freedom of choice, and their individuality while providing individualized attention and encouraging residents to maintain or attain the highest practical physical, mental, and psychosocial well-being and answering residents call lights promptly and courteously.
* Understanding and ensuring that individualized care plans are followed and providing the charge nurse or other care planning staff with specific information, changes and observations of the residents needs and preferences.
* The CNA attends to the individual needs of residents including assistance with grooming, bathing, oral hygiene, feeding, incontinent care, toileting, colostomy care, prosthetic appliances, transferring, ambulation, range of motion, communicating, or other needs in keeping with the individuals care requirements.
* Provides care that maintains each resident s skin integrity to prevent pressure ulcers, skin tears, and other damage by changing incontinent residents, turning, repositioning immobile residents, and applying moisturizers to fragile skin.
* Protects the personal belongings of each resident including eyeglasses, dentures, hearing aids, furnishings, jewelry, clothing, memorabilia, etc. Promptly reports missing items according to established policy.
* The Certified Nursing Assistant performs various tasks assigned by the charge nurse including vital signs, residents weights, applying creams/ointments, collecting specimens, as well as lifting, moving, and transporting residents, using proper body mechanics or lifting devices for accident prevention.
* Responsible for keeping records documenting care provided or other information in keeping with department policies while performing all job responsibilities in accordance with prescribed safety and infection control procedures including thorough hand washing, use of disposable gloves where indicated, and proper disposal of soiled materials.
* Communicates and interacts effectively and tactfully with the resident, visitors, families, peers, and supervisors.
* The CNA is responsible for following universal precautions and safe work practices, established
fire/safety/disaster plans, risk management, and security, report and/or correct unsafe working conditions, equipment repair and maintenance needs.
* Compliant with current law and policy to provide a work environment free from sexual harassment and all illegal and discriminatory behavior.
* Cooperates and works together with all co-workers, planning and completing job duties with minimal supervisory direction, utilizing appropriate judgment.
* Completes requirements for in-service training, acceptable attendance, dress codes including personal hygiene, and other work duties as assigned.
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
COMPANY WIDE RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Supports a dignified and caring atmosphere with residents, residents families, visitors and staff.
* Protects privacy and confidentiality of information pertaining to the residents and Prestige employees.
* Ensure Residents safety by adhering to all Prestige policies and procedures. Maintains a safe and secure working environment and practices safe working habits. Adheres to Prestige policies and procedures including attendance policy.
* Maintains neat appearance, good personal hygiene, and appropriate work attire. Assists with special projects as assigned and performs other job related duties.:
A minimum of three months prior nursing assistant experience in long-term care preferred. Must be able to perform essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.:
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
A high school diploma or equivalent preferred. Must hold current Certification in State in which services are delivered or be eligible to obtain certification within four months of employment. Basic knowledge and skills utilizing care tracking systems.:
Carson Tahoe Care Center specializes in transitional rehabilitation and memory care. The two-story, 98,000 square foot community is specifically designed to deliver high-quality care to our residents and patients. The building will feature beautiful mountain views, rooftop patio, robust activity center, high-tech rehabilitation gym, and award-winning services such as our Expressions Memory Care Program.:
Build Your Healthcare Career with Prestige Care:
Prestige Care is a family-owned and operated industry leader in the skilled nursing, assisted living, and rehabilitation space. As a Prestige Care team member, you are more than just an employee, you are part of our family. With a company focus on career development and advancement, there are many opportunities for advancement at our over 80 communities and care centers in 8 Western states. The healthcare career opportunities are endless and we look forward to collaborating with you to achieve your professional goals. Check out the career path that you can take with Prestige Care below:
Prestige Care offers a comprehensive benefit package including:
Medical, dental and vision coverage:
Employer Paid Group Life and ADD insurance:
401(k) plan with w/Company Match:
Paid Vacation and holidays:
Continuing Education and Professional Development Programs:
Scholarship/Tuition Reimbursement Program:
Employee Assistance Program:
Employee Discounts: Cell Service, Theme Parks and much more!:
** Benefits may vary based on location and status.