Posted in Information Technology 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Raleigh, North Carolina
Infosys– Senior Technology Architect - Oracle Apps DBA
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We navigate our clients’ digital transformations in 45 countries across the world. We do it by enabling enterprises with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower businesses with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Wanted: Global navigators, to guide the world’s largest enterprises’ digital transformations
As a Senior Technology Architect, you will provide best-fit architectural solutions for one or more projects; provide technology consultation; assist in defining scope and sizing of work; anchor Proof of Concept developments and support opportunity identification and pursuit processes and evangelize Infosys brand. You will collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry to create and implement innovative high quality solutions, lead and participate in sales and pursuits focused on our clients' business needs. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
Location for this position is Raleigh, NC. This position may require 0-5% travel.
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 11 years of experience with Information Technology
• Strong knowledge in Oracle Core and E-Biz suite administration, cloning , refreshes, Installation, upgrades, Patching of EBS 11i, R12.1 and R12.2 and Oracle databases.
• Strong experience in Oracle E-Biz Implementation, Maintenance Support Projects, Upgrades and Migrations.
• Good experience in Oracle 9i, 10g, 11g, 12c databases administration with strong skills in concepts and architecture and hands on experience on Oracle RAC databases.
• Hands on excellent knowledge on 2 Oracle EBS Upgrade iterations from 11i to 12.2.x or 12.1.3 to 12.2.x with Oracle database upgrade as well.
• Backup and Recovery skills with Data guard implementation, RMAN configuration & Setup
• Strong knowledge in Database Performance and System tuning skills in Oracle Core DBA and EBS administration.
• Should have worked with HANG Analyzer, system state dump, SQL Tuning, AWR analysis, Trace file analysis etc.
• Good experience in Oracle WebLogic Server Administration.
• Should good experience on Linux/Unix OS and extensive knowledge on Shell scripting and automation.
• Should have good experience in Maintenance and Support and ability to work on Complex Production environments independently.
• Should have working experience in different OS platforms and cross platform migration skills.
• Experience in Oracle RAC databases, DR setups, High availability system and knowledge on load balancers.
• Ability to work independently in complex environments of multi-vendor systems.
• Should have worked in 24x7 environment and on-call project requirements
• Should have good experience in Oracle Enterprise Manager (OEM) 12c for monitoring and management of databases.
• Experienced in 24x7 in PROD environments
• Good Analytical and Communication skills
• Must possess excellent written communication and interpersonal skills
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face.
Infosys is a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. We enable clients, in more than 30 countries, to stay a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition. We help them transform and thrive in a changing world by co-creating breakthrough solutions that combine strategic insights and execution excellence.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin