Posted in Manufacturing 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Clinton, Massachusetts
At Jabil, we empower the brands who empower the world – it’s our reason for being and the guiding force that’s driving us to become the most technologically advanced manufacturing solutions provider on the planet. Whether we’re serving one of the world’s biggest and best known brands or the coolest tech startups, our resolve never wavers. We share common desires with these brands: to make the world a better, safer and cleaner place.
Responsible for managing the inventory levels of new product qualifications, pre-pilot and portions of the pilot assemblies associated with SMT and/or DF activities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Confer with management personnel to establish production and quality control standards and to obtain data regarding types, quantities, specifications, and delivery dates of products ordered.
· Monitor material under evolution on production floor, stockroom and in transit.
· Communicate frequently with the customer regarding all aspects of builds
· Work with the ORT, test, planning and production teams in order to establish customer priorities in order to meet customer approval for products under evaluation and meet productions needs while keeping an effective daily operations.
· Coordinate production activities with procurement, maintenance, and quality control activities to obtain optimum production, and utilization of human resources, machines, and equipment.
· Review and analyze production, quality control, maintenance, and operational reports to determine causes of nonconformity with product specifications, and operating or production problems.
· Develop and implement operating methods and procedures designed to eliminate operating problems and improve product quality.
· Consult with engineering personnel relative to modification of machines and equipment in order to improve production and quality products.
· Monitor yield information in order to recommend our customer course of action with the product under evaluation
· Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
Bachelor’s degree is preferred; and two plus years experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.