Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
Req ID: 79503
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Business and Technology Organizational Change Management Lead to join our team in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (US-OK), United States (US).
Day to Day Job Duties:
* Perform stakeholder analysis to document impacted groups, their level and type of impact, their communication preferences, and their resistance levels
* Interview leadership and project sponsors to identify areas for coaching and communication
* Coach leadership and sponsors in delivering key messages
* Create a communication strategy that creates the framework for communication within the organization, as well as create a detailed communication plan to execute this strategy
* Write communications, coordinate communication events, monitor levels of communication effectiveness and adjust plans as needed
* Form and kick-off a Change Network, as well as regularly run and engage that Change Network
* Perform organization impact analysis, summarize results, and create mitigation plans
* Create end-user Training Strategies, curriculum, and curriculum map
* Create job aids and other required materials, coordinate learning events
* Gather change readiness levels, summarize and report to leadership, and adjust plans as needed
Travel: This position requires someone who can travel up to 100%. Preferred location is Midwest.
Degree: Masters in Organizational Design, Organizational Change, Human Performance Management, Business, Communications, or comparable degree
* Minimum 5 years of experience in an OCM Lead role, strategizing and executing OCM Plans
* Minimum 2 years of experience supporting technology outsourcing transitions
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the Company ) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.